We highly recommend checking websites and calling ahead as restaurants are pivoting daily during these times.
- Hartford Square is offering weekday dinner options like Chicken Puttanesca and Pork Scaloppine. Call ahead for pickup between 1-4pm.
- Mata G for the vegans and vegetarians out there. They have daily international cuisine specials that rotate. Friday is Lebanese Kibbe Casserole. Pick up and delivery options available, open until 6pm.
- The Shop for family-style meals or creative comfort food. Watch their Facebook page for daily updates. Order ahead for pickup by 3pm.
- VARA Winery & Distillery has wine, brandy, and whiskey to go, along with Tapas-style food options. Friday night is Paella Night with pick up between 4-8pm.
- Arable in Eldorado is from-scratch comfort food such as Shrimp & Grits, Hanger Steak, and much more. Call in orders ahead for pickup between 3:30-7:30pm.
- Arroyo Vino offers a pre-fixe or a-la-carte togo menu that changes daily. Call in orders ahead for pickup is between 4-7pm. Sign up for their newsletter to receive daily menu options.
- Market Steer Steakhouse is offering tavern fare and Prime Steaks_rom New York Strips to Ribeyes—this is a special way to celebrate. Call in your order ahead of time for pickup between 4-8pm.
- Paper Dosa serves delicious and fresh South Indian cuisine with a focus on seasonal ingredients. They are offering takeout and curbside pickup. Call in your order ahead of time for pickup between 4-8pm.
- L’Olivier offers French cuisine. Form Duck Confit to Elk Tenderloin, they offer a limited menu on Fridays for takeout from 4-6pm, or you can have delivered through Door Dash.
- Lambert’s of Taos is offering family-style options such as Bronzio and Coconut Curry Braised Chicken. They are offering takeout and delivery from 4pm-7:30pm.
- Vivác Winery in Dixon is offering curbside pickup from 1–5pm. Call in order ahead of time.
- Black Mesa Winery in Velarde is offering curbside pickup from 12–6pm. Call in order ahead of time.