Northern New Mexico’s Festival for Covid-19 Relief



Virtual LemonAid and Bonus Tracks premiered in May 2020 – click ‘Watch Now’ to enjoy the recorded shows!

DONATEto support COVID-19 relief

Virtual LemonAid was a major multidisciplinary digital arts festival leveraging the creative talent of our region to raise critical funds to provide aid and support to those most in need in our community during the COVID-19 crisis.

The first show broadcast on Friday May 8th at 8:00 PM MDT through social media and local channel 16.  


BUFFY SAINTE-MARIE | MEREDITH MONK | DANIEL ROSSEN (GRIZZLY BEAR) | JOHN DIETERICH (DEERHOOF) | ALI MACGRAW

A HAWK AND A HACKSAW | LONE PIÑON | VICENTE GRIEGO (REVOZO) | SETH HERZOG & HITHA HERZOG | NACHA MENDEZ | SAYWUT?! | LUKE BERN CARR | FUTURE SCARS | SHANDIEN LARANCE | TAN COLOGNE | PRISM B!TCH | TIAGO ARRAIS | LIGHTNING CULT | TIFFANY CHRISTOPHER | GRACE BROWNING (SANTA FE OPERA) | UNITED WORLD COLLEGE - AFRICAN CHORUS
Special interviews and messages with celebrity guests including Brian Hardgroove of Public Enemy, Stewart Copeland (The Police), David Byrne (The Talking Heads), Gary Farmer, Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham, Santa Fe Mayor Alan Webber, and more celebrity guests to be announced
Hosted By HAKIM BELLAMY, Poet Laureate

BONUS TRACKS

We had so much incredible content, that we assembled a BONUS TRACKS show! BONUS TRACKS broadcast on YouTube and Facebook Friday, May 15th at 7PM Mountain Time. The lineup included ten incredible artists. Check it out!


Featuring an Interview with Fred Schneider of the B-52's

Hosted By HAKIM BELLAMY, Poet Laureate

Justin Schmidt (New Mexico United) | Hakim Bellamy | John Deiterich (Deerhoof) | Tan Cologne | The Batrays |  Nacha Mendez | Joe West | Jono Manson | David Berkeley | Felecia Ford



About Virtual LemonAid



New Mexico has always been a vibrant beacon of arts and culture. Santa Fe specifically is recognized globally for its diverse and accomplished arts communities -- visual, music, performing, culinary, film, and more. COVID-19 has already had a devastating impact on our community, and we fear the worst is yet to come.

A small team of community leaders led by Creative Santa Fe has come together to make a difference. Our team, which includes Noise for Now, Bernlore, Whisper to a Dream, Filmindie, and Rook SEO hosted a major multidisciplinary digital arts festival leveraging the creative talent of our region to raise critical funds to provide aid and support to those most in need in our community.

20% of all funds raised during the screenings were split evenly between participating artists. The remaining 80% were divided between the All Together New Mexico Fund and the Santa Fe County Connect Fund. Both funds address the immediate needs of New Mexicans affected by the Covid-19 crisis.

 




WE REACHED OUR GOAL OF $50,000! THANK YOU DONORS!